Strawberry Nutella Crepes
Rich chocolate and strawberries are a sweet addition to these easy crepes. This is the perfect brunch recipe to treat your loved ones (or yourself).
non-stick frying pan
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries sliced
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 6 tbsp whipped cream
For the Basic Crepes
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides of the blender and blend again if any clumps of flour remain.
Heat a medium frying pan over medium heat and add a spray of neutral-flavored oil.
Ladle ¼ cup of batter into the center of the pan, then tilt the pan in a circle so that the batter spreads in a thin, even layer. Cook until set and lightly golden-colored on the bottom (about 1 minute) then flip and cook the other side for about 1 minute. Remove and stack on a plate. Repeat this step until you've used up all of the batter.
To Make Strawberry Nutella Crepes
- 1 serving = approximately 3 crepes
- Leftover crepes can be refrigerated for up to 4 days and reheated as needed.
- Because I used a non-stick pan, the amount of spray oil needed for cooking was very small and not factored into the ingredient list or nutrition facts. If you’d like to add additional oil or butter, just know that the calorie and fat amount will increase slightly.
- Please note that nutrition facts are an estimate and can vary widely based on amounts and specific types used.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 94mg | Potassium: 333mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 327IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 3mg